Thursday, July 9, 2009

A New Piece



I started a new cross stitch piece last night. I decided to work on Jeannette Douglas Designs - Take Time to Read. This is one of the patterns I got when I went on my cross stitch retreat with my mom. We had a great time in Pigeon Forge, TN.

I got all the little squares done and a little bit on the inside done. It's about 4.5 hours worth of work for me.

The design called for 32 ct Lambswool. I didn't have any on hand, so I went with a 32 ct Dirty Linen. It's a bit darker than the called for fabric, but I think I am going to like it better. I hope that I am going to be able to work on it some more this week/end. Not sure how my days will play out since I'm on vacation.





Jeanette Douglas
Take Time to Read
32 ct Dirty Linen
included fibers
overview





Close up views

No comments:

Post a Comment